Monday, December 03, 2007

kanta cembung atau pekup?

I love my balcony...especially on a very late night…I found nothin' more relaxin' than enjoyin’ those silent sound and darkness in between the apartments while sippin’ my hot Kopi Chop Kapal Api smuggled from Jakarta…

while lookin’ out from my balcony and countin’ the lit apartments windows encircle me…I saw all those people in their own envelop…we were one fat urban family split up into hundreds of minuscule sections…

so I took my plastic binocular and peerin’ into some of those compartment to observe my fellow KLites…hand washing their cloths, cookin’ their late dinner, embracin’ each other on a sofa while watching Astro Ria and wonderin’ room to room only in their undies…umph…that’s was the best part,

oh no…that’s was a skodeng!...i’m done with my binoculars!…

No comments:

pagi syawal

1 syawal 1435, aku balik beraya naik kapal terbang kali ni, pulang dengan rasa hiba, pulang dengan tanggungjawab mengkebumikan ibu saudara ...