Wednesday, March 21, 2007

or it’s just me...

Ahhh!... I must accept this phenomena…it’s gonna be one hell of rainy season…ironically it only happen in the morning…darn!!!...so sorry my dear “Cyradees” I can’t ride you to work lately…I’m kinda miss bike commutin’

So I took the LRT at 6.45am and while the rain still pourin’ mercilessly I just realize there’s so many people rushin’ to the station during cock-crow...I guess I was wrong about the idea of "quiet station scenery" during the dawn

The weather seems to kinda peculiar lately…a heavy shower in the morning and cavernous boilin’ heat in the afternoon…but still…the city runs perfectly on her own crude pace…those astonishin’ traffic jam…and the swarms of unforgivin’ throngs…yeah I thinks it’s normal…or it’s just me

1 comment:

fara[the]bugbuster said...

tukar layout.. heheh *salam salam*... betul la skang time pepagi ujan... [mode_malas_bangun tido_pi_keje_is_on]

pagi syawal

1 syawal 1435, aku balik beraya naik kapal terbang kali ni, pulang dengan rasa hiba, pulang dengan tanggungjawab mengkebumikan ibu saudara ...